Filter Bar Bumps the Event list further down the page.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Bumps the Event list further down the page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tish
    Participant

I have the filter bar set to be open automatically and it works great, however it pushed the content further down the page instead of right next to the filter itself.

Here is the link – http://gracechurchsc.org/events/

Any suggestions or fixes?

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test site which has the default Twenty Seventeen theme active in addition to The Events Calendar and Filter Bar, but the filters appear to the left of the content as designed.

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this? Please send over your System Information as a private reply.

Once I have that information I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Bumps the Event list further down the page.’ is closed to new replies.