Filter Bar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    crack00r
    Participant

Is there a 1 ore 2days moneyback option for your new Filter Bar? I want to try it, but didnt know if its 100% what i need?

Barry

Hi @crack00r,

We are normally happy to offer refunds if there is a valid reason to do so, however we would also ask and expect that you take the time to read through our product page and new user primers for the product before you purchase to eliminate the potential for misunderstandings:

Thanks – and let me know if you have any further questions about this policy 🙂

Grant Senior

Hi there, Your Events Calendar Pro + the Filter Bar is exactly what I am after, but do you have a live demo anywhere that I can see the filtering in action? I’ve gone through your site but can only find screen shots – I have downloaded the Events Calendar itself and am happy with how that works in WordPress (the best I’ve seen so far and I’ve had a good hunt for options), but I really need to see the Filtering as it’s vital to the purchase decision.
    Thanks in advance
    Grant

Cory
    Participant

Bump on this demo request. Are there any live demos anywhere?

Barry

We have not yet set up a demo – but if you take a look at the links in my first reply you’ll get a pretty good flavour of how it works and what it can do.

I’m afraid we haven’t been running at full strength over the last week or so and consequently we’re a little behind on setting things up like placing this plugin on the demo site. We’ll certainly try to remedy this as quickly as we can, though.

Thanks for contacting us 🙂

crack00r
    Participant

Here is a demo, i use it right now, on my Site
    https://www.aftd.de/events/

everything is ok!

Barry

Thanks for sharing!

SARAH WITIUK
    Participant

The filter bar (vertical) is messing up the layout of my calendar – and hiding Saturday completely! http://www.queensevents.ca/calendar

nzca
    Participant

Yes, thanks for sharing that crack00r, very helpful. And have just purchased the Pro version and Filter Bar.

I have another question for you Barry; I’ve got the basic Events Calendar on this site http://www.thewebsitedeveloper.co.nz/tempProject/nzca-wordpress/ and the bottom left window is being fed events via WordPress’ Events List widget – works ok, but I’d really like it if the events faded in and out, as do the Twitter Feeds on the bottom right window. I’ve been searching but haven’t found anything that will do this yet, are you aware of a plugin that will do this for Events Calendar Pro?

Leah

Hi queensevents and nzca – this forum is for Pre-Sales questions. If you need support, you’ll need to post in our Events Calendar PRO forum. Thank you!

~Leah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.