Filter Bar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sam

I already subscribe to the events calendar. My inquiry is as to when will the “Make Filter Bar compatible with shortcoded calendars” option be available? The ask has been on for some time, but still stuck in required votes category…

For me this option is very important….Thanks.

Courtney

Hi Sam

Unfortunately, we do not have a timeframe to offer you on the Filter Bar shortcode implementation. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sam

Is there a plan to bring this down the road?

Courtney

Hi Sam

I don’t have a timeframe to share with you. However, a number of users have suggested related ideas at https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas?query=filter%20bar%20shortcode. Feel free to upvote one of these, or propose your own suggestion. We will be sure to notify you this way if any of the ideas are implemented.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sam

Can we pay for this option to be added?

Courtney

Hi Sam

What we can do is to recommend developers that can achieve this for you. Check out our Find A Customizer resource.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.