FILE EXPORT

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus FILE EXPORT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GDPR20191125
    Participant

Hello!
    Thanks for your amazing work you did on the plug-in.
    I need a customisation about the list of tickets and attendees.
    I need to export a .xlsx file with all informations as i made here (screenshot).
    When i go in Attendees list, the only way to get the list as i want is to clibk on “view details” for each attendees and clic on print.
    But print give me just a pdf, and i need an xlsx document with ALL information for eache ticket sold.
    Can you see what you can do on tis issue please?
    Actually we need to make it by hand, it’s really inconfortable!!!!
    I’m pretty sure taht for your team it’s not a big deal!

Thanks

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We are currently experiencing a high volume of threads and will get back to you shortly with a more substantial response if necessary.

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Cliff

Hi. There’s an Export button at each event’s list of attendees: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#exporting-attendees

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FILE EXPORT’ is closed to new replies.