Fees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Hi,
    I am looking to add your Tickets Plus option to replace Events Manager Pro on my website. I need to add a fee option to WooCommerce with https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-product-fees/ This plugin adds them to the products in my store, will it also add them to your events?
    Please advise,
    Tim

Geoff

Hi Tim,

Thanks for getting in touch! I also want to apologize for the long wait for a reply — this thread somehow got lost in our system and we’re absolutely sorry.

Although I haven’t worked with the WooCommerce Product Fees plugin personally, all tickets that are created for events are registered as products in WooCommerce, so I would certainly imagine that the product fees would be applied there as well. In other words, I cannot think of a reason why that would not be the case.

Sometimes the best thing is to try it out. We do offer a full refund on all our products within 30 days of purchase. That should give you a good amount of time to try it out to make sure it fully works to your expectations — and, if it doesn’t for any reason at all, you can certainly request a refund within that 30-day window.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fees’ is closed to new replies.