Features of Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Features of Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fabian

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1. is it possible to have different ticket/price categories (e.g. regular 90 EUR, student 60 EUR, etc.)?

2. Do you have a demo of the ticket plus plugin? Especially I would like to see how the events are displayed in the front end.

Thanks,
    Fabian

Cliff

Hi Fabian. Thanks for contacting us.

Event Tickets Plus is our paid add-on plugin that upgrades the functionality of our free Event Tickets plugin.

Event Tickets Plus enables you to sell tickets via one of our supported eCommerce platforms. The free plugin only enables free RSVP-type tickets.

Our plugin uses your eCommerce plugin of choice, but your eCommerce plugin isn’t displayed for shopping pages. Please reference our Making Tickets KB article (screenshots are from an install using WooCommerce) for an idea how to create tickets for an event.

Site visitors would purchase tickets from each event’s single page/view (e.g. example.com/events/rogers-day-at-the-zoo/) — if there is an RSVP to submit / ticket to purchase.

As far as a demo goes, you can use our free The Events Calendar and our free Event Tickets plugins to see how RSVP tickets work, which is very similar to Event Tickets Plus (except there’s an added step of completing the eCommerce plugin’s checkout page). Also, there’s a video demo on the ET+ sales page.

And, yes, you can have multiple tickets for an event like you described.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Features of Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.