Help Desk

Featured image not importing from Facebook

I am having the same problem with Facebook imports except I have no photo importing.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/featured-image-not-importing-from-facebook/

Hi Sarah,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well – could you please send me the link you’re using to import so that I can do some testing on my end? Is this occurring with manual or scheduled imports, or both?

Also, it looks like you’re running an older version of The Events Calendar – can you try updating to the current version (4.6) and see if that makes a difference? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Thanks!

Jennifer

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Featured image not importing from Facebook’ is closed to new replies.