Featured Events on Calendar Page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Featured Events on Calendar Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    April Mucci

Curious if there is a way to have a Featured Event section at the top of the calendar page as I currently do:
    http://lakelandmom.com/calendar/

I use Time.ly but am considering switching to The Events Calendar Pro. Need to be able to show Featured Events in a slider or widget because that is one of my advertising packages.

Also curious if I can add text/image at the top as is shown on my current calendar page.

Thanks!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi April,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The Events List widget does give you the option to only display featured events. A slider is not included in the plugin, but you could use a third-party slider (one that supports custom post types) with events. You could test this out with the free version, The Events Calendar, as it would work the same way with Events Calendar Pro.

There is an “Add HTML before event content” option in the settings, which lets you insert content above the main content on all events pages. If you would like this to only appear on certain views (such as photo view but not the single event pages), then you can do a template override.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Events Calendar Pro for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Events on Calendar Page’ is closed to new replies.