FB -images…

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator FB -images…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mats
    Participant

I know that “Featured Images Are Not Imported from Facebook. In the most recent versions of Event Aggregator, featured images are not getting imported from Facebook.” is a known issues. But, when is it fixed? It causing BIG problems for me.

Thank you.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Mats and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry about all the inconvenience this bug has created for you so far.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The fix has been programmed and it is pending release.
    That means it should make it in our next maintenance release.

Of course, you will be contacted as soon as it is out.

In the meantime, you could always downgrade the Events Calendar to 4.4.0.1 (and do the same for our other plugins – version 4.4): https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

This will reestablish image import.

Hang in there!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Jeremy
    Participant

I just tried to downgrade to 4.4.0.1, but when I tried to install, I got this message: “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out.
    It looks like you might have to increase your allowed file size on your WordPress install.

You could start by reading the instructions found here (especially the php.ini part): http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/

If that does not work, I would recommend asking your web host for help on how to set that up OR use a FTP client to bring the files over to your server.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should restore the Event Aggregator that lets Facebook event images get imported as “Featured Images” into WordPress.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘FB -images…’ is closed to new replies.