FB Events + X Theme + The Grid plugin = not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator FB Events + X Theme + The Grid plugin = not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

This is a bit random, but everything was working fine until I activated ‘The Grid’ plugin. Now the importer goes through the motions, but only returns the first event I chose, doesn’t acknowledge that it has already imported it, and brings in an image file format that the media gallery can’t render.

Anyway, just chucking this out there in case it just might trigger some strange fix, or in case anyone else ends up with this problem. For now, I’ll just not use The Grid plugin, which is a pain, but not as much a pain as this plugin not working!

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I’m sorry to hear about the conflict! I did a quick bit of investigating and am not seeing any similar issues between ‘The Grid’ and our plugins. As much as we’d love to help out here, we’re a bit limited on supporting conflicts between other plugins. If you’d like, send over your System Information as a private reply and I’ll be happy to take a look and see if anything stands out.

Thank you for understanding our position on the matter and best of luck finding an alternative solution. Have a great upcoming weekend!

Paul
    Participant

Thanks for your offer of help @Hunter, but I don’t wish to waste your time on this pretty bespoke setup – I mainly chucked it out there just in case someone else comes across it or someone else had encountered it!

Keep up the great work and just to let you know, and others considering this plugin, that yes it does work in a real-world environment, it is a massive time-saver, and the support from tribe is excellent.

Thanks guys!

Hunter

Awwww! Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to us! Satisfying our customers is the entire point of our existence 🙂

Thanks again and I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the queue for any new threads from you down the road. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for being amazing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘FB Events + X Theme + The Grid plugin = not working’ is closed to new replies.