fatel error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets fatel error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    linda
    Participant

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_date_option

Just purchased the event tickets but I get this….

please help me fix this.

George
    Participant

Hey Linda,

So sorry to hear about this – can you share your “system information” with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

The issue here is a bit of weird one, so let me explain:

• We had an urgent security issue arise, and so we worked hard to get an update out the door in under 48 hours from the original bug report.

• In that rush, the version of 4.0.5 that first went live on wordpress.org, for updates, had this fatal error in it. Terrible mistake!

• As soon as we noticed this, we pulled the original 4.0.5 update files.

• Then we fixed them and reuploaded them.

So basically, the first time we posted 4.0.5 it had this error. But it has now been fixed. When you updated on your site, you got the version with the error in it.

I’m really sorry about this @linda – it was a terrible mistake but from here, you should be able to basically delete the existing version of The Events Calendar off of your site, and then re-install the version 4.0.5 from here:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

Deleting the plugin will not erase event content, although backing up your site before doing this replacement is recommended if possible.

Let me know if you do this re-installation of the plugin and, if so, if it helps at all.

Thank you for your patience with this!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘fatel error’ is closed to new replies.