Fatal error with the last update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal error with the last update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jan
    Participant

Same issue here

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Settings_Manager::add() in /home/www/Giulia/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Main.php:237
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/www/Giulia/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Tribe__Main->load_assets('')
    #1 /home/www/Giulia/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home/www/Giulia/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/www/Giulia/wp-settings.php(449): do_action('init')
    #4 /home/www/Giulia/wp-config.php(118): require_once('/home/www/Giuli...')
    #5 /home/www/Giulia/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/www/Giuli...')
    #6 /home/www/Giulia/wp-cron.php(26): require_once('/home/www/Giuli...')
    #7 {main}
      thrown in /home/www/Giulia/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 237

I added my System Info as requested

Geoff B.

Good evening Jan and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a similar glitch as our other customer. Yikes!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
    We are actively working on a fix for this.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point.

But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

In the meantime, if you have not already, I would recommend downgrading to the previous version of the plugin: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

To help us test our fix better, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply by copy-pasting the information manually (as can be seen in the following link)?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

It seems that the plugin information from your current installation is not making it to our servers using the “automatic” share system information option.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Jan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Jan,

Thank you for writing back and for your invitation to login.

Unfortunately, our policy does not allow us to log in to clients websites for several reasons, including liability.

With that in mind, we are very interested in making sure this gets fixed for all users experimenting something similar.

For that purpose, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your wp-content folder via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Finally, you mentioned that you are getting the error as long as you are logged in.
    It does look like this error is nowhere to be found while navigating in the front-end.

Could you confirm ?
    Hang in there as try to figure this one out!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Jan
    Participant

Hey there, I haven’t had the error ever since the update. Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Jan,

We are glad to hear that!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error with the last update’ is closed to new replies.