Fatal error when I try to deactivate Facebook Event plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Fatal error when I try to deactivate Facebook Event plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JOSE
    Participant

Good evening,

I have some problems when I try to migrate to Event Aggregator plugin (I have FB events 4.2).

When I try to deactivate FB events plugin, I have a fatal error.

For luck, it’s a temporary fatal error, because the site restarts to work soon.

But it’s really slow by now, and I think it’s because of the same issue.

At the same time, I can’t update to version 4.4 of my events calendar plugins, because when I try to do that, I have a fatal error too (and not a temporary one…)

So, I don’t know how I can solve and keep going.

Thank you for support!

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, Jose! (And thanks for opening another thread 😉 )

1. Can you post your site’s complete System Information to this thread? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. Can you copy and paste the full text of the fatal error you get when you try deactivating that plugin? Paste the full text into your reply here — it may help me investigate this and recommend a next step.

Thanks!
    George

JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error when I try to deactivate Facebook Event plugin’ is closed to new replies.