Fatal Error when adding to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal Error when adding to cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Adcock
    Participant

Everything was working fine this morning. I went a head and updated the plugins as this site is just about to go live. Now I have a fatal error when I select a ticket and add to cart: `
    Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to tribe_array_merge_recursive() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/melani42/public_html/gacpr/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Meta/Storage.php on line 97 and defined in /home/melani42/public_html/gacpr/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/src/functions/utils.php on line 14`

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Melanie Adcock. Reason: corrected title
    Hunter

Hello and thank you for your patience while many of our team members return back from vacation! Before we troubleshoot much further, can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide? I did a quick check of the logged bug reports and to see if I was able to reproduce the issue, but am not able to find anything nor reproduce your results.

Thanks again and have a great afternoon.
    Cheers!

Melanie Adcock
    Participant

Yes I did all the testing. I actually think the issue is caused by transients in the shopping cart. I am going to delete my events and re-add them. I had to stop testing when I ran into another problem. Wordfence auto updated and was completely blocking checkout. I was getting a gateway timeout and couldn’t figure why that suddenly stopped working.

I’ll let you know if the problem persists.

Hunter

Thank you for the update!

I always like to point customers to a new article recently written that can help assist with these exact scenarios. Check it out! Thanks again and please keep me updated with your progress. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error when adding to cart’ is closed to new replies.