Fatal Error Since Update To 4.0.4

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error Since Update To 4.0.4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

Hi,

We just updated to the latest vesrsion of Events CAlendar Pro and we are now getting an error

Fatal error Call to undefined function tribe_get_date_option() in /home/peersupp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/loop.phpon line 154

I am going to roll back to a previous version of our site until we can resolve this issue. Can you assist?

Thanks

Philip
    Participant

If I switch setting to week view it works ok

http://www.impactmh.org.uk/events/

However switching back to month view brings the problem back again.

Switching to list view creates the same problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_date_option()

paulcrawford
    Participant

Same here updating from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5
    Rollback to 4.0.4 until resolved

Philip
    Participant

I’m keeping the current version rather than rolling back and just disabling list and month views for now. Not ideal, but hopefully they’ll roll out a fix soon

scamrcalendar
    Participant

Add me to the list. Updated from 4.0.3 to 4.0.5 and received the same Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_date_option() as Philip described in his first post. Rolled back to 4.0.3 for now.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We attempted to fix another issue and caused this new problem.

We have rolled back the release and please use the Events Calendar 4.0.4 with the latest of Pro and Community Events.

If you have The Events Calendar 4.0.5 installed please follow these steps to manual downgrade it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

And you can get the Events Calendar 4.0.4 here:

The Events Calendar

Let me know if you continue to have issues after downgrading.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

We resolved the error in The Events Calendar 4.0.5 and it is ready to be updated.

I have tested it myself and the fatal error is no longer occurring in List or Month View

Let us know if you have any issues though.

Thanks

Philip
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I rolled back to a previous version of my WP installation so that I had

EC 4.0.5
    EC Pro 4.0.3
    Event Tickets 4.0.4

and then re-updated so now I have

EC 4.0.5
    EC Pro 4.0.3
    Events Tickets 4.0.4

All looks to be OK now.

Having updated again just now, will that also include the security patches that were mentioned in emails I received last night?

Thanks

Phil

Ramon
    Participant

Hi, i have updated to 4.0.5 and this error is shown!:

Notice: /var/www/vhost/puntomom.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tickets/common/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Autoloader.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Autoloader.php instead. in /var/www/vhost/puntomom.com/home/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

What can i do??

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

Glad it is working now. Those updates included the security patches so you are all set.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Ramon, since Phil’s issue is resolved, please create a new thread for your issue as it is not the same as his.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error Since Update To 4.0.4’ is closed to new replies.