Fatal error on install

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Fatal error on install

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Tongue

I have installed your PLUGIN THREE TIMES!!!!!! I get to add events and then after a few weeks, the calendar and the events disappear!!!!!! What the heck!!! Now I am getting this warning. What is the problem??????

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/82/3627782/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/82/3627782/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php on line 32

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/82/3627782/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/82/3627782/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php on line 32

George
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.

It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!

However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.

If you indeed do not have a premium license, then please post your question in our free support forums here → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

We check those forums a bit more than once per week, so hopefully we will be able to get to your question there.

Thank you,
    George

George
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

While what I posted above is true, and we cannot technically provide support here, I want to at least TRY and help you sort things out, because I’m really sorry to hear about repeated fatal errors.

To help me help you, can you please confirm the following details:

1. What version of WordPress is your site running?

2. How are you hosting your website, specifically? Are you hosting it on GoDaddy, for example? Or BlueHost? Or HostGator, or anything similar to this? Please specify how you are hosting your website—share a link to the web host you’re using.

Thank you!
    George

Nicole Tongue

It is hosted on GoDaddy and the WordPress version is 4.7.1

Nicole Tongue

It is hosted on GoDaddy and the WordPress version is 4.7.1

The site is: http://holisticwellnesscenter.org/

http://www.holisticwellnesscenter.org

George
    Participant

Thanks for this information, Nicole! Based on what I wrote in my first reply, I may not be able to see these issues through to resolution, but I am curious if you can provide a bit more detail that may help me help you:

1. Can you post your site’s complete, un-edited system information to this thread? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. Next, in your first post you say, “I get to add events and then after a few weeks, the calendar and the events disappear” — can you think of anything specifically that precedes the disappearance of the calendar from your site? Does it work fine for a couple of weeks, and then you do a specific thing on your site like add a bunch of events on a specific date, or make a customization to the code in some way, and then it fails?

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error on install’ is closed to new replies.