Fatal Error on change to events tickets plus from woocommerce tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal Error on change to events tickets plus from woocommerce tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Des McFadden
    Participant

[04-Jan-2016 17:49:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home/c558202/pintsandrugby.com/wp/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Orders/Cancelled.php on line 51

Any suggestions?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues here.

Please update to Events Tickets 4.0.4 and Event Tickets Plus 4.0.4

You can download the latest version from your account here on theeventscalendar.com

And follow these steps for manual updates:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

If you do not have automatic updates setup.

And that should resolve the issue.

Thanks

Des McFadden
    Participant

Thanks – the plugin is working now.

I have another issue – there is no pop up woocommerce message appearing on Cart page after product is added, eg, “This event has been added to your cart. Continue Shopping Events” with a link back to events page. Am I missing a setting for this? How can I add it?

Thank you very much,
    Kate

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad it is working.

Unfortunately, we do not have a feature to show a link back to the event tickets were adding from in the cart.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error on change to events tickets plus from woocommerce tickets’ is closed to new replies.