Fatal Error after creating tickets and publishing a post

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal Error after creating tickets and publishing a post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

I just purchased and installed Events Ticket Plus. After publishing a post (https://piedmontclassicguitarsociety.org/2016/09/test/ ) that includes Event Tickets Plus, I get the following message

Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Main’ not found in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data01/45/2967645/html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 1975

In addition, with both the Events Ticket and Events Ticket Plus Plugins activated, there is some kind of conflict created in the post–I loose all ability to use the main text edit area of the post.

Alan
    Participant

OK…I deactivated my Twenty Fourteen Theme, installed the Twenty Sixteen Theme, deactivated all the plug-ins except Event Tickets and the problem still occurred. HOWEVER, when I restored my site, re-activating the Twenty Fourteen Theme and all plug-ins….EVERYTHING WORKED FINE.

The only problem now is that after giving it a trial run and purchasing a ticket, NO TICKET HAS BEEN SENT in a separate e-mail. I did receive receipts for purchase from Paypal and a separate receipt to my e-mail address. I went to WooCommerce’s e-mail settings and noticed that TICKETS is enabled, but the recipient category is not avaiable. See the graphic below.

Simon Curr
    Participant

I had a similar issue, all I did was install the Free Event Calendar plugin and the error disappeared ?!

Alan
    Participant

Ok…after about 8 hours, I was finally able to receive my purchased ticket… but had to go back to editing the ticket and clicked “Attendees” and then checked the order status. It was marked processing and I had to manually select completed. I found a support thread with a similar problem–AUTOCOMPLETING PAYPAL ORDERS

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-plus-autocompleting-paypal-orders-via-woocommerce/

so do I need to add the snipet in my theme’s function .php file (as suggested by Hunter, in the April 2016 support thread)?

Geoff B.

Good evening Alan and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us and kudos on all your efforts so far.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been dealing while setting up our plugins.
    I would love to help you with each of these topics.

…It was marked processing and I had to manually select completed.

You are absolutely correct, the tickets only get sent once the order status is set to “Complete”.

do I need to add the snipet in my theme’s function .php file (as suggested by Hunter, in the April 2016 support thread)?

You have 2 options to set the orders to auto-complete by default:

1. Try our built-in setting at Events -> Settings -> Tickets (Look for WooCommerce Support)
    2. Paste the snippet suggested by my colleague Hunter in your theme’s functions.php file

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Alan
    Participant

Hi Geoff,
    Many many thanks for your help …..I can’t believe I overlooked that WooCommerce option in the Ticket setup!!! So sorry!
    Everything is working perfectly now—already have had some very nice complements about the smooth integration of Events Tickets into our website. So glad we made the decision to go with you guys.!
    Best,
    Alan

Geoff B.

Good evening Alan,

That’s fantastic news!

I am super stoked that this works for you and that you have been getting nice compliments on the integration of Event Tickets Plus on your site!

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error after creating tickets and publishing a post’ is closed to new replies.