Event Tickets Plus – Autocompleting PayPal orders via Woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus – Autocompleting PayPal orders via Woocommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Long
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just bought the Event Tickets Plus plugin, and have been configuring it on a development site that will use PayPal standard via Woocommerce.

I’ve noticed that, even with ‘try to set the status of new ticket orders to complete automatically’ checked, orders still remain in the ‘processing’ status.

So I have a couple of questions:
    1) Am I right in assuming that the intended functionality is that the order status will be changed to ‘completed’ only when the payment is confirmed as successful by the PayPal IPN? i.e failed payments should not trigger the status change?
    2) Having looked through some other threads similar to this problem, I noted a support comment saying that auto-ticketing is “not fully 100% operational” at the moment. So does this mean that not autocompleting orders is a known issue? If so, I won’t spend any more time trying to make it work.

thanks
    Paul

Hunter

Hey Paul,

Sorry to hear about the order not being completed automatically. We are currently working on improving how the plugin handles ticket stock, orders, etc. For the time being, try adding the snippet from this Woo docs article to the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file and let me know if it helps.

Thanks for the patience and understanding while we work towards perfection and enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus – Autocompleting PayPal orders via Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.