falsches update?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO falsches update?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    devema
    Participant

Hello, I have a license kay purchased for $ 59. Unfortunately it does not work. sure I made a mistake. I do not speak English. working with the translator. what can I do. can you please help me.

Geoff B.

Good evening Jacqueline and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us in spite of language challenges.
    I would offer to continue the conversation in French, but I do not think that would help.

I would love to help you with this topic.

I can see that your purchase of the 59$ the Events Calendar Pro upgrade to business was successful.

This means that you can now use the same license key you had before on 2 additional sites.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Hello again Jacqueline,

I accidentally bought this license key. I have only one page and need the license for $ 89 instead of $ 59 dollars. French unfortunately I can not write and understand. Can you make the purchase of $ 59 reversed and then I buy the license for the Pro Event Calender for $ 89.

If you want to have 2 x 89$ dollars licenses, you totally can.

You are fully entitled to a refund since you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here.

That being said, before you do that, you should know that the 59$ upgrade you purchased actually gives you 3 total licenses (which is cheaper than buying 2 single licenses). But in the end it is totally your decision.

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘falsches update?’ is closed to new replies.