Failed Log in Attempts

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Failed Log in Attempts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Traeci
    Participant

I have the community events plugin installed. When I try to log in through the add page for some reason it does not recognize my username and password for the site. For whatever reason I can log into the back end through the normal wordpress admin url, but not through the front end with the community events add page. Also, I have my recaptcha keys added to the events calendar settings but it does not show up on the community events add page.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Traeci,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

That is definitely an odd issue that you’re having here. As a starting point, can you clarify that you’ve completed our Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure that there isn’t a conflict happening here with another plugin or theme? In particular, I’m curious if there is something filtered in the BulletProof Security plugin that you have activated that could be causing an issue here?

Let me know what you find.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Failed Log in Attempts’ is closed to new replies.