Facebook – Pictures – Import but not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook – Pictures – Import but not showing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Florian Kolominski
    Participant

Hey i Got a Problem with the Facebook Event Import / Agregator

The Pictures are Importet in the Library but not shown in the calendar …

My Site: http://www.ruhrgestalten.de/events

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue! Could you please send me the link that you’re using to import? Is this happening with scheduled imports, manual imports, or both?

Can you also try updating to the current version of The Events Calendar (4.6.1) and see if that resolves the issue? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Florian Kolominski
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Thanks for sharing that link! I tested this out on my end, but I was not able to replicate the issue. I had my team do some testing as well, but the link was working for them too. However, I have seen a few other reports of this happening, so I would like to do some further testing with you to try to narrow down the source of the issue. Would you be able to first try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins by re-running the import with a default theme activated and all other plugins disabled? If you prefer to do this in a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook – Pictures – Import but not showing’ is closed to new replies.