Facebook Not importing

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Facebook Not importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

I searched through and saw this is a reoccurring problem… I tried the few solutions I saw. I updated the plugin – No change. I also disconnected and reconnected my FB token – No change. So, I try to import from FB and it says: Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…due to some changes recently to the Facebook API aimed at protecting users’ privacy, Event Aggregator is now effectively blocked from importing Facebook events. Our team has been able to restore some of this functionality, and we are posting updates here as they become available. If following the instructions listed there does not allow you to import, can you please send me the Facebook link that you are trying to import from? I’ll be happy to test it out on my end!

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing. We are doing our best to get as much functionality as we can restored as quickly as possible, but unfortunately this will depend on what happens with the Facebook API going forward. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Not importing’ is closed to new replies.