Facebook Integration – Syncing event changes

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Integration – Syncing event changes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Martin
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I noticed a problem with the Facebook events sync in that changes made on Facebook don’t always seem be applied to our site, including changing the date or cancelling events.

I don’t have much information about the issue yet, so I wanted to check if :
    1) Changes to Facebook events should be applied to the matching tribe event
    2) Cancelled Facebook events should also be deleted (or something else?) from tribe event

Thanks.

Jonathan Martin
    Participant

By the way, plugin versions are:

Events Calendar Pro: 2.0.11
    Facebook Events: 1.0.5

Thanks

Barry

Hi Jon – I’m just going to move this across to our Facebook forum so you can get attention from the relevant expert 🙂

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jon,

Unfortunately at this time the plugin does not sync anything. So once you’ve imported events into WordPress, any changes you make on Facebook will not carry over. The only thing you can do currently is to delete the events in WordPress and re-import.

Does that help?

Jonathan Martin
    Participant

HI Jonah,

That does help indeed. It wasn’t the answer I was hoping for but at least I know what to expect. 🙂

Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

You’re welcome Jon, sorry I don’t have more to offer here. If you’d like to request this as a future feature, you can do that here: http://tribe.uservoice.com

Jonathan Martin
    Participant

No problems at all! It’s a superb system (include the main events plugin) and am really happy with it.

Uservoice suggestion created 🙂

Jonah
    Participant

Great Jon, I’m going to close this out but if you need anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Integration – Syncing event changes’ is closed to new replies.