Facebook imports failing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook imports failing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    Participant

I found 3 Facebook page links which were invalid so I removed them from the schedule but several imports failed during the next import after I had done this.
    I have checked every single other facebook link and they all work correctly.
    I have also enabled debug.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Angie,

Just to be clear, running the imports manually (one time) works, and the automations fail? Also, now that it’s been a few days, can you give me any error data from turning on debugging? 🙂

Thanks!

Shelby

Angie
    Participant

The manual imports were working but I’ve tried one today and it’s still running after over an hour and I can’t see how to cancel it.

The plugin also keeps disconnecting from Facebook so i have to contact my client (it’s his Facebook account) to reconnect.

I have had problems with this plugin ever since you changed it from the version and I started this thread 2 months ago and it still isn’t resolved. Please can you sort this out, it’s not as if it’s a free plugin, I am paying for it.
    Here is the debug file:

debug_log // edited by admin

Angie
    Participant

Can you offer further advice on this issue? Most of the imports are still failing.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Angie,

We’ve determined that this is a larger EA issue, related to some updates to Facebook events and how they work. We’re pouring a lot of resources into trying to solve this. I’m adding your thread to the list to receive updates as we work toward solving these issues.

Thank you so much for your patience, and please know this is one of our dev team’s top priorities right now!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Leander Wattig
    Participant

Hi from Berlin,

same problem over here. The scheduled imports don’t work. Can you already tell when there will be a solution since it’s one of the core features of the calendar being up to date with current events?

Thanks and best,
    Leander

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Leander,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you wouldn’t mind, please open a separate thread so that we can assign it to the bug ticket as well, and escalate accordingly. 🙂 Once this is resolved, we will also be doing what we can with each of your licensing to make ammends here. We know it’s a huge inconvenience, and we very much appreciate your patience!!

Best,

Shelby

Ellen
    Participant

I am having the same sorts of problems!

1) NEITHER On Demand nor Scheduled imports working.

2) This has started about a week ago.

3) I’ve refreshed FB connection – but no change. Also I deactivated everything but no change…

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for reaching out!

As I mentioned to Leander, if you wouldn’t mind, please open a separate thread so that we can assign it to the bug ticket as well, and escalate accordingly. ? Once this is resolved, we will also be doing what we can with each of your licensing to make ammends here. We know it’s a huge inconvenience, and we very much appreciate your patience!!

Best,

Shelby

Angie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Angie
    Participant

I asked for more help over a week ago – you have updated the plugin but I am still having issues with scheduled imports, please can someone respond

Nico

Hi there Angie,

As you mention a new maintenance release is live since Thursday last week including various improvements for Events Aggregator. Here’s a breakdown of what’s been released:

• Fix – Avoid Event Aggregator previews or scheduled imports being marked as failures.
    • Fix – Fixed an issue that would sometimes render Event Aggregator options invalid even with a valid license.
    • Fix – Fixed an issues where Event Aggregator scheduled imports could not run other than manually.
    • Tweak – Improve Event Aggregator message regarding Facebook token expiration.
    • Tweak – Support importing from URLs (Event Aggregator) where the protocol hasn’t been specified by defaulting to HTTP.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_aggregator_meta_source to filter the Event Aggregator import source.
    • Tweak – Added filter: tribe_events_linked_post_meta_values_{$current_linked_post_meta_key} for filtering the array of values retrieved for a specific linked post meta field.

I’m sorry to hear you are still having troubles 🙁 We are aware some setups might still need adjustments! Can you please note if there was any difference after the update?

Thanks for the patience while we worked on these issues,
    Best,
    Nico

Angie
    Participant

No difference, mosts of the imports are still failing.
    here is the latest debug file:
    debug_logs //edited by admin

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook imports failing’ is closed to new replies.