Facebook Import Says Events Previously Imported But They Aren't There

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Import Says Events Previously Imported But They Aren't There

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Lynn
    Participant

The Facebook Importer for my Facebook Page says that it has Previously Imported Events, but they do not show up in the Events List or on the Events Calendar. Once they show this way I can’t even import them individually, so I am stuck.

Here is a screenshot:
    https://flic.kr/p/GbPydQ

Have included System information except my API Keys

Hunter

Hey Jamie,

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear about the troubles! Also – I spent a great amount of time in Idaho… beautiful state (and your site is looking nice too!)

Anywho – can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts to ensure you’re not experiencing a potential theme/plugin conflict. If you haven’t already, check out our Facebook Events KB section and see if there is anything in there that might point you in the right direction.

If you’re still having troubles, let me know and I’ll do some more investigating. As of right now, we don’t have any logged bugs of users reporting similar issues, but that can change. Again, thanks for posting to the forums and enjoy your day!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Import Says Events Previously Imported But They Aren't There’ is closed to new replies.