Facebook Import : Import after initial import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Import : Import after initial import

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Re-import from Facebook importer…

When i first turned on aggregator it allowed me to import all of my facebook imports.

I’ve added 200 more items to facebook import, however I need to reimport those?

How do I run the importer again?

Hunter

Hello, Chris 🙂

Thank you for posting. You should be able to navigate to Events > Import and follow the steps to import events from Facebook. Our New User Primer: Events Aggregator Knowledgebase article is helpful in these instances. Please let me know if this helps and if you still have questions, please be as detailed as possible.

It would also be helpful if you could send over your System Information as a private reply. Have a great night. Cheers!

Chris
    Participant

I’ve already done the ‘initial’ import. After that the import buttons don’t appear again for further imports a 2nd and subsequent time?

How do I do this more than once?

System info isn’t relevant right now… the functionality is there ‘once’ but not more than once. (it disappears after first use)

Hunter

Chris,

Thank you for the response. If I understand you correctly, the ‘Scheduled Imports‘ tab is not visible when you navigate to Events > Import? For an example, please watch this short screencast and please confirm if this is the behavior you’re experiencing: http://screencast.com/t/x1qJlJaT. Once you reply back, I’ll have a clearer direction on where to look for the cause of conflict.

Thanks again and have a great Monday 🙂

Chris
    Participant

not the same issue, however this video does show the ‘Migrate Facebook Settings’ button – which hides permanently after the first import.

I need that button back so I can do a secondary import (and others) until the s can handle multiple entries (up to 200 at a time)

Also as per my other note on user voice you should use the facebook graph better to import multiple events from multiple account with one request. Then you wouldn’t have to do the 100 item cron jobs…

Hunter

Chris,

I think I understand now. The ‘Migrate Facebook Settings’ option only appears when you have Facebook Events installed and activated and are transitioning from Facebook Events to Events Aggregator. So if you need, try reinstalling and activating the plugin to see if you can prompt another migration.

Also as per my other note on user voice you should use the facebook graph better to import multiple events from multiple account with one request. Then you wouldn’t have to do the 100 item cron jobs…

Coincidentally, we reviewed your submission the other day during our team meeting! Rest assured it’s on our minds and we’ve taken it into consideration. Stay tuned to your WordPress admin dashboard and our Release Notes for more info.

As irrelevant as the System Information may appear to be, it will still be needed to proceed, so please send it over in a private reply. Keep me posted and thanks for the clarification and taking the time to submit your request via User Voice. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Import : Import after initial import’ is closed to new replies.