Facebook import doesn’t work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook import doesn’t work

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Menno.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Menno
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Event Aggregator to import the events of my company. Now is the case, that the importer keeps getting stuck when I tried to import the events from my Facebook group. I see that a lot of people having this isue.

I have a suggestion, is it possible, because I actually need this only for the Facebook events, that you guys can update my license from Aggregator to Facebook Import? If that does work, that would be solving a lot of problems and questions. I prefer to change the license.

Thanks in advance.

Nico

Hi there Menno,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here…

As far as I could test, importing events from the page (it’s not a group) in the screenshot (https://www.facebook.com/ConcertoRecordstore) works as expected with Events Aggregator.

To troubleshoot this, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

… that you guys can update my license from Aggregator to Facebook Import? If that does work, that would be solving a lot of problems and questions…

Facebook Importer has been retired some time ago and we are not supporting the plugin anymore. You can read more about this here → Moving to Event Aggregator

Please let me know about the test results,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook import doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.