Facebook fetching

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook fetching

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Carolyn.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Is it me or is it you?? I am not able to upload any events from Facebook even using any of the methods described in your post. Is there some setting or something on Facebook or on my site that I need to update to get this to work in light of the changes on Facebook? Anxiously awaiting some guidance. Thanks Carolyn

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ea-fb-privacy-policy/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

I can confirm that we’ve recently experienced some issues with our Event Aggregator servers that might have cause delays when previewing your imports as well as failed imports.

We’ve just released a fix to address this issue, so things should be back to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Thanks,
    Victor

Carolyn
    Participant

OMG. I have over 100 pending event in my calendar this morning. It looks like the dam broke. Thanks!! Carolyn

Carolyn
    Participant

… except they aren’t uploading the image, but I’m assuming you guys are still working on that. I take that back…. some are loading, others aren’t. Thanks again, Carolyn

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Carolyn.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks for following up to confirm that.

Indeed, importing images is not possible for events that are not public.

As you marked this Resolved I’ll go ahead and close it, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook fetching’ is closed to new replies.