Facebook Events to Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events to Aggregator

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lisa.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

I’ve been instructed that FB Events has been replaced by the Events Aggregator, but I don’t have the option to download the plugin within my dashboard? I hope i’m not expected to purchase a plugin outright that was just purchased in late 2016. The license for the Events Aggregator is available within my dashboard, but no download so I’m assuming someone just forgot to sync up my account with the newer plugin. Please advise?

Hunter

Hey Lisa 🙂

We are in the process of retiring the Facebook Events plugin and replacing it with our newest plugin, Event Aggregator. It is “baked into” The Events Calendar and doesn’t require installing/activating any additional plugins. It’s activated by inputting your EA license key under Events > Settings > Licenses on your WP site.

You have been granted a license for Event Aggregator and it is set to expire on the same date your Facebook Events license expires. For information, please review our Moving to Event Aggregator Knowledgebase article and if you run into any issues along the way, please create a separate thread.

I hope this clears up any confusion and let me know if you have any additional questions on the matter. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events to Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.