Facebook events not importing to aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events not importing to aggregator

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

Ok folks, this is still not working for me. I have set all 60 venues to import 1x/day (or less) so I’m not bumping up against the 100 limit.

Please help. I have re-created several of my scheduled imports and they work upon initial re-creation but they are scheduled to re-import DAILY and they are not doing that. The ones I re-created on September 14th have NOT re-run since the 14th. I can see events that those venues have added since the 14th that are NOT appearing on my calendar.

What can I do to help solve this issue? Can I provide a copy of my database to you or what? Really need this awesome plugin working like it used to.

jskk123
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for the detailed replies.

Would you say the import is not running at all (not getting new events and/or not updating existing events) or that some events are somehow skipped but others are not (are imported and/or updated)?

jskk123
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks for that testing.

We released an update forĀ The Events Calendar. Please make sure you’re on the latest version and then let me know if, after 1-3 days or so (however long you think is appropriate for testing), this is still happening exactly the same or if anything changes.

jskk123
    Participant

STILL not working. it didn’t work with last update and so far the TEC Pro 4.6, manually running scheduled imports doesn’t work either.

SUPER frustrating. I’m sure for you too. I’ll include some venues that are not importing correctly in next message in case you’d like to use them for testing. I cringe when I see you guys announcing new features for the rest of TEC when this doesn’t work. Really wish you’d devote more resources to getting this fixed since it’s been faulty for MONTHS now.

jskk123
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events not importing to aggregator’ is closed to new replies.