Facebook events not being uploaded to website

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Facebook events not being uploaded to website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nrherron
    Participant

Hello, our facebook events are not showing up on our website. I have tried refreshing our facebook API and updating our import date range to two months. Neither have helped. What is the next step?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and I sincerely apologize for the frustration. We were blindsided by Facebook along with other providers with the new rules not allowing imports. We are continuing our efforts to work with them and encourage anyone willing to reach out to Facebook on various social media platforms to voice their needs as well. We will definitely keep everyone posted with updates here: https://theeventscalendar.com/event-aggregator-status/

Thanks,
    Brendan

nrherron
    Participant

How do I get my money back?

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events not being uploaded to website’ is closed to new replies.