Facebook Events License

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events License

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rockport.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rockport
    Participant

I purchased Facebooks events and the website said I need aggregator. I put the license code in for aggregator and it tells me its invalid. Facebook events is deactivated on my wordpress site. Still doesn’t work.

Rockport
    Participant

How long does it take to get a reply on this ? It doesnt give me an option to download the Aggregator zip file either.

Geoff B.

Good evening Rockport and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    We apologize for the delay answering.

We are currently experiencing a high-level of customer inquiries.
    Thank you for your patience as we go through these as fast as we can.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your licenses. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

If you have not already, I would highly recommend reading the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

As you can see, there is no need to download an extra plugin. The code you need is already located in the Events Calendar plugin itself.

Everything unlocks once you enter Aggregator’s license key.

If that still does not work after reading the article above, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

And, with your permission, I would like to offer to login to look (not touch).

Hang in there!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events License’ is closed to new replies.