FaceBook Events Imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO FaceBook Events Imports

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Derek Litchfield.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Derek Litchfield
    Participant

With the privacy changes made by FaceBook, my entire website is pretty much useless, as all of my imports are done via the Events listings. Maybe your developers can figure out a way to have the Events Aggregator place the “Interested” or “Going” on each event prior to the import, so it will work again?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Derek,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this topic.

I’m sorry to hear you are being impacted by the recent Facebook changes.

Unfortunately, due to the most recent restrictions from Facebook, Event Aggregator is effectively blocked from importing events from Facebook.

We’ve set up the following page where you can get up-to-date information on the current status of Event Aggregator’s service > https://theeventscalendar.com/event-aggregator-status/

You might have received an email from us telling you about the current situation.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘FaceBook Events Imports’ is closed to new replies.