Facebook Events imported without featured photo

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events imported without featured photo

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Gaetano Rosciano - USATOTECA di Gaetano Rosciano.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, suddenly when i import events from facebook the related photo of the event is not imported.
    Before i get a strange behaviour: when an event with photo is fetched and i save the event imported i get the following message:

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$post_id in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Record/Abstract.php on line 2377

i put a screenshot to show to you what’s happen.

can you help me please=

thank you Gaetano Vaffangiro

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for email support and sorry you are having issues. Sounds like there is a conflict. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hi Brendan I’ve done everything you told me but the problem still persist.
    I left enabled only “events Calendar” and “eventsCalendar Pro” after i have reinstalled them. I changen theme but nothing to do: my import from facebook does not import any photo and give me the error:

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$post_id in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Record/Abstract.php on line 2377

please can you help me i’m stuck with this bad behaviour.

best regards Gaetano vaffangiro.it

Hi Brendan, i inform you that maybe the issue is solved: i substituted the abstract.php file and now erything seem to work fine.

thank you Gaetano Vaffangiro.it

Brendan
    Keymaster

Awesome! And thanks for posting the resolution.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events imported without featured photo’ is closed to new replies.