Facebook events import usage policy

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook events import usage policy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pragmaticus

Hallo

I’m planing to use the Event Aggregator Plugin to gather Events from my local town, to display them on my website. I will use the organizer’s public facebook event pages as a source. Several questions arise, regarding the usage right of the public information, which i can access with your plugin and accordingly the facebook api:

• Do i have to indicate the source of information i’m displaying (Title of the Event, Image, Date, etc.)
    • Do i need an agreement with the organizer, i’m pulling event data from?

Many thanks in advance.

Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! As developers of the Event Aggregator tool, we don’t enforce any particular limitations on the use of our plugin, though we do ask that users be mindful of restrictions that may be imposed by event organizers or other sources. Events that are imported from Facebook do automatically link back to the original event, which many organizers consider to be sufficient. If you’re unsure, it’s worth reaching out to your intended source to double-check that this type of usage is okay!

Does that help to address your concerns here? Let me know if you should have any other questions! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks again!

pragmaticus

Hey Caroline,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have no further questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Caroline

Hi there,

You’re very welcome–I hope that I was able to help you out here! ๐Ÿ™‚ย Since it looks like you’re all sorted now, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events import usage policy’ is closed to new replies.