Facebook event import not showing up on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook event import not showing up on calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello,

I have added a new event using the facebook event importer on the aggregator. It says it is successfully important but does not show up on the calendar.

Brian

Hunter

Hello, Brian 🙂

Welcome to our Premium support forums. Sorry to hear the event isn’t displaying on your calendar. Can you confirm it was imported by navigating to ‘Events’ in your WordPress admin dashboard? If it was imported, you should be able to find it there. (see screenshot below)

Let me know if you’re able to locate it and we’ll continue investigating. Thanks for choosing us for your events calendar needs and have a good evening!

Brian
    Participant

No, the facebook event is not listed in the events section. The only place I see it is in the import section of the admin panel. It is listed in the history section as succesfuly imported, and when I re-import it, it says updated. Still nothin in the events list.

Hunter

Hey Brian,

Thank you for the response. Is there any way you can search for the event title in your wp_posts table? It would also be helpful if you could send over your System Information as a private reply.

Rest assured if there is a bug, we’ll find it and get it addressed in an upcoming maintenance release. Thanks again and have a great rest of your weekend 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook event import not showing up on calendar’ is closed to new replies.