Facebook – Event Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook – Event Aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil

Hi

Im thinking to purchase the aggregator plugin but I wanted to check:

1. Can I pull events from multiple facebook pages/groups – i think i read yes!
    2. Is there any restrictions on the type of Facebook pages/group it can pull from (eg a closed FB group)
    3. Do i need to have a specific role on the target facebook page (eg Admin, Editor) to get the events?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Caroline

Hi Phil,

Thanks so much for your interest in our Event Aggregator plugin! I’d be more than glad to take on these questions for you! 🙂

1. Yes–with Event Aggregator, you may import events from as many unique Facebook pages and groups as you’d like! Daily import tasks are limited depending on your selected license tier, but this count only refers to the number of tasks that can be completed in a given day. There are no restrictions on how many sources can be used or how many events you may import in a single task.
    2. Great question! Event Aggregator is able to import any events that are published to a public Facebook page or group, as well as public events hosted by an individual Facebook user. Imports from closed or restricted groups are not supported at this time.
    3. As long as your Facebook source meets the above criteria, you should have no problems importing events from it. Administrator access is not required to import events using Event Aggregator.

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook – Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.