Facebook API Error returned for (#4) Application request

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook API Error returned for (#4) Application request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Sykes
    Participant

I hve a customer to add events for:-

https://www.facebook.com/postcardinnholmfirth/

I have added the user name as postcardinnholmfirth into the account settings page under Organization and page usernames / IDs to fetch events from (I don’t have their page ID) but when I try to add an event, is it coming up with this message:-

Facebook API Error returned for postcardinnholmfirth: (#4) Application request limit reached

This is the event I am trying to add, which is on a public page:- https://www.facebook.com/events/560588047428515/

I have added the numbers only from the above, this is the ONLY one I am trying to add.

I am new to this app having only installed it last week, what am I doing wrong?

Nico

Hi @holmfirthevents,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll try to help you here!

Have you gone trough the New User Primer: Facebook Events and Configuring Facebook Events articles? If everything is correctly set-up you should be able to import events without any hassle.

I just managed to succesfully import the event you shared (and pulled events from the page) on my local install. Are you sure you are all set with configuration?

Please let me know and I’ll help you out troubleshooting this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook API Error returned for (#4) Application request’ is closed to new replies.