Extra functionality: user overview page – user evaluation score

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Extra functionality: user overview page – user evaluation score

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lampros Kordantonopoulos

Hello I am interesting in buying The Calendar Pro plugin with Event Tickets add-on.

If only loggin users can buy a ticket/subscribe to an event, I wonder if there could be a user overview page showing all events the user has been participated (extra dashboard page – for admin use).

What is more Is there any way administrator could add a score to each user after attended an event?

Please let me know if the above functionality is posible and the extra cost may needed.

Kind regards,
    Lampros

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We do not have an admin dashboard or any scoring logic.

However, we do have the tribe-user-event-confirmations shortcode (see https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/display-a-list-of-attendees-events/)

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Extra functionality: user overview page – user evaluation score’ is closed to new replies.