Extensión PDF Tickets (cerrado anteriormente sin resolver)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Extensión PDF Tickets (cerrado anteriormente sin resolver)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello Barry:

I have not renewed my subscription yet, because I need certain functions to work that I consider essential. Among them is the pdf.

Today I created a test environment to test for conflict and test different configurations. After doing a hundred tests, I think that the error occurs when I have a COMPLETED mark in

When should tickets be sent to customers?

If I select “en espera” or any other, it does work. But in my case I admit payment form by transfer or in our office and thus send the ticket ahead of time.

If I send it back from the woocommerce order, it still does not work.

In the testing environment, the QR code and ticket logo did not work for me.

regards

Cliff

Hi, Antonio. I looked into developing a snippet for you to be able to accomplish this, but it isn’t possible.

Therefore, we’ll prioritize fixing the PDFs getting attached. We aim to have an update for PDF Tickets by the end of next week (May 11).

Thank you for your patience. This thread will receive a reply once there is an update.

Cliff

Hi. We published an update to PDF Tickets at https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

Version 1.1.0 fixes the issue of PDFs not being attached to emails as you reported.

See the changelog, update to Version 1.1.0, and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks for contributing by sharing your feedback!

Cliff

Additionally, if you need assistance with generating a direct link to a PDF Ticket, please reply back after giving it a shot with Version 1.1.0

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Extensión PDF Tickets (cerrado anteriormente sin resolver)’ is closed to new replies.