Exporting Certain events for a non WordPress site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Exporting Certain events for a non WordPress site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sdmarketing
    Participant

Is there a way to modify the xml generated to match a non wordpress site? We need to create some feeds in a different site that will auto populate when we update our calendar in WordPress, but the other site is not taking the site.address/events/feed code that we give it because the xml tags don’t match. Example of this is in the image. The date and time tags in non WP site and the pubDate tag on the events/feed. Is there a plugin or extension that can help with mapping tag names and generate the right XML??

Cliff

Hi. I confirmed with one of our developers that this is not a simple modification and therefore we can’t provide a code solution for you, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Since I’m unsure of all the project requirements, including the required format, I can share these general ideas:

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Cliff

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cliff

Sorry, I noticed you posted in our Pre-Sales Forum so I posted that additional reply… but then I noticed you already have an account… so disregard… and I’ve moved this to the Events Calendar PRO forum instead.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting Certain events for a non WordPress site’ is closed to new replies.