Export ticket sales by event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Export ticket sales by event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    designstudio
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I have an interesting situation where the client no longer wants to email tickets but rather have a list of “Guest”, this is essentially everyone that purchased a ticket for set event, is there a way to do this?

Geoff

Hey designstudio, welcome back!

That is an interesting request. You can snag a report of people who have purchased a ticket for a specific event by going to Event > Events, hovering over the event, then clicking on the Attendees link. From there, you get a nice report of purchases, plus the ability to export the list.

Stopping the emails is a little different. You would need to write a function that removes that action from occurring. Try the suggestion offered in this thread to see if that will work for you.

Cheers!
    Geoff

designstudio
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Saw it now. There was a browser add-on hiding the hover effects.
    When I email the attendee list the email is a little broken. Image can be found here.

If you guys give me an email I can send you the code.

Andy

Geoff

Hi Andy,

Good, I’m so glad you were able to get to the Attendees option–nice work!

The email layout thing is odd. I sent myself an attendee list from my local installation and everything seems to be working smoothly. That doesn’t mean it isn’t an issue for you, it’s just odd that it would be.

Have you updated to the latest versions of The Events Calendar (3.9.3), The Events Calendar PRO (3.9.3) and WooCommerce Tickets (3.9.3)? Please make sure the latest versions are up and running on your site and see if that makes a difference.

If the issue is still popping up, it would be great if you could run through these troubleshooting steps. These will help look for conflicts with your theme and other installed plugins–which is important since I wasn’t able to see the issue on my own setup.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Andy! This thread’s been quiet for a couple weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Export ticket sales by event’ is closed to new replies.