Remove tickets email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Remove tickets email

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    overlanderzsg
    Participant

Hi my event do not require tickets, any possibility to remove the tickets email? For new order and completed order, can i remove “You’ll receive your tickets in another email”

Barry

Hi overlanderzsg,

To remove the tickets email can you try adding the following piece of code to your theme’s functions.php file?

remove_all_actions('wootickets-send-tickets-email');

And to remove the You’ll receive your tickets in another email message can you also try adding:

remove_action('woocommerce_email_after_order_table', array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), 'add_tickets_msg_to_email'), 10, 2 );

Does that help?

overlanderzsg
    Participant

Hi Barry
    Thanks for your reply. i add remove_all_actions(‘wootickets-send-tickets-email’); into the functions.php but it does not work. The tickets email still not deactivated. But I managed to solve the 2nd problem

Barry

Hi overlanderzsg, sorry about that. Can you try this instead?

infamia
    Participant

Hey Barry

Doesn’t work. Here are my findings:

This works to remove the “you’ll receive your tickets in another email” message:
    `remove_action(‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’), 10, 2 );`

This doesn’t seem to do anything: `remove_all_actions(‘wootickets-send-tickets-email’);`

This: http://pastebin.com/WgnUYJwV does the following: It removes all email options from woocommerce->Settings->email. This includes New Order, Processing ORder, etc.
    However it still sends the Tickets email.

mickey

Barry

It removes all email options from woocommerce->Settings->email. This includes New Order, Processing ORder, etc.
    However it still sends the Tickets email.

Indeed it does – that’s not good. OK, bear with me while I check in and get a second opinion on this.

infamia
    Participant

Thanks, Barry. LMK if I can help.

mickey

Barry

Sure thing, I’m just waiting to hear back from one of the core devs – as soon as that happens I’ll update this thread and may ask that you test a revised snippet.

Thanks again for your patience and support 🙂

infamia
    Participant

No problem. Since we’re not sending a ticket email, here’s some code to get the event title and date from within woocommerce customer-completed-order.php email:

http://pastebin.com/2yX1JHuz

Hope that helps someone.
    mickey

Barry

Thanks, nice work.

overlanderzsg
    Participant

Hi Barry Thanks for your help. I managed to get it remove with your code. Thanks infamia for your help too

Barry

Great!

infamia
    Participant

Hey overlanderzsg

On my site, the tickets email still goes out. Were you able to disable the email from being sent? If so can you share what code worked for you please?

thanks
    mickey

Schalk Joubert
    Participant

Hi,
    I also would like to stop the email tickets from sending.
    Any advice?

Barry

Hi Schalk,

I’m just waiting on some advice from one of the developers of WooCommerce Tickets and as soon as I have that I will update you.

Thanks for your patience!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove tickets email’ is closed to new replies.