Export QR codes

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Export QR codes

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Joshua.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joshua
    Participant

We would like to export the QR codes along with the attendee data – this will be printed on our attendee registration envelope, so we can scan it to check them in (as most of our attendees will not have it on their phone).

I see that as of 12 months ago, this was not an option. Is it now?

Joshua
    Participant

This would be VERY helpful for us. We have attendee packets for them when the check in anyway, so we print labels with names, ticket type etc – it would be amazing if we could include their QR code so even if they don’t have the ticket printed or on their phone, we can easily scan to check them in (as we have to find their packet anyway).

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

Exporting the QR codes one-by-one or in bulk is currently not a functionality of our plugin, but I recommend checking out the following resources:

Themer’s Guide (Help for making the changes yourself)
    Customization Guide (Help finding help with making custom changes)

One more piece of information that might help. The images of the QR codes are all saved in the uploads folder and start with ‘qr_’ and end in ‘.png’.

We are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this. However, I can share with you a list of freelancers who we would happily recommend for this level of help.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Juan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Export QR codes’ is closed to new replies.