Export of class/student details

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Export of class/student details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Hello,

Is possible to generate a export CSV file that breaks down the information into these fields:

First Name
    Last Name (as separate fields)
    Address Line 1
    Address Line 2
    Address zip code
    Phone
    Email
    Class Name
    Class Date
    Instructor (this is the only thing that I believe is not already part of the registration info provided)

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Just checking on this as it was submitted almost a week ago.

Cheers,
    Casper

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Casper,

So sorry for the delay here, I see that my previous reply didn’t save…By default, the attendee export includes the following info: Ticket name, Primary Information , Security Code, Check in, Order ID, Order Status, Ticket #, Customer Name, and Customer Email Address, plus any custom ticket fields. The first and last name will not be broken into separate fields unless you use the to collect this info for each attendee (separately). For the other information you would like to add, you can either use the ticket fields to collect it for each attendee or grab it from the event/order information with a customization. Our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give this a shot! We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Export of class/student details’ is closed to new replies.