Export Events Button Not Working on Shortcode Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Export Events Button Not Working on Shortcode Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

Strange issue here. I’ve got my calendar displaying on a page via the [tribe_events] shortcode within the Elegant Themes Divi Theme. Everything displays correctly but the “Export Events” option produces a calendar with no events when imported into Outlook or iCal.

BUT when I view the default calendar page created by the plugin the “Export Events” option on that page produces a different file with a different name. That file works and imports correctly into iCal, etc.

So, how do I get the Export Events option to work on the shortcode calendar? Thanks in advance.

site: summitschoolaz.org/news-events/calendar
    default cal: summitschoolaz.org/events

Samuel
    Participant

Any reply or help on this would be greatly appreciated. Please!

Hi Samuel,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Would you mind opening a new thread in our Events Calendar PRO forum, so that we can better assist you there?

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Events Button Not Working on Shortcode Calendar’ is closed to new replies.