Expected functions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Expected functions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PAG

Hello,
    I wish to buy your plugin, but before buying, I’d like to be sure I will be able to do what is described hereafter. Please let me know if I’m dremaing or not 😉

Expected functions:
    1- Agenda: being able to announce events via a calendar, example: Congress – Paris – May 12 to 14, 2018 – Artists’ House – Internet site link
    • possibility to sort and / or search events by type, location, date (the 3 criteria separately if possible)
    • login and password allowing access only for subscribers to view all events
    • possibility for non-subscribers to see only part of the information
    • let past events appear for a limited time
    • be able to import events into the calendar from an excel table
    2- Reservation: allow only subscribers to book the event
    • have a reservation button for each event
    • be able to limit the reservation to the first one who selects it, without it being a purchase, and just offer to fill out a form
    • leave visible events in the calendar even those reserved.

Cliff

Hi, PAG. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Yes, The Events Calendar can publish such events and the Filter Bar add-on is great for site visitors to find the events they’re looking for.

We don’t have membership-type settings, but a third-party plugin shouldn’t be a problem, since Events are a custom post type that a membership plugin should be able to control. You may also wish to add your vote to this existing feature request: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/13391079-woocommerce-memberships-integration

Membership-type settings would also come into play for your 2nd question, which would apply to Event Tickets (ET) and its Event Tickets Plus (ET+) add-on.

I don’t believe we have the functionality of your 2nd-to-last bullet point, but our plugin is very extensible. If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Expected functions’ is closed to new replies.