Excel friendly export options

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Excel friendly export options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aindreas
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to export the calendars information in such a way that it works with excel, as in is there a setting or an easy way to change the type of the export?

The export function I am referring to is the ‘Export Months Events’ section at the bottom of the calendar page.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    Kind Regards,
    Aindreas

Geoff B.

Good evening Aindreas and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    We will gladly try to answer your question.

I was wondering if there is a way to export the calendars information in such a way that it works with excel, as in is there a setting or an easy way to change the type of the export?

The proper file format to achieve that would be a .csv file.

Unfortunately, as my colleague Ron suggests in the following thread, there are no perfect way to do this for now.
    That being said, it’s totally worth investigating the different CSV post exporter plugins out there, especially if they support custom post types.

As an alternative, please note that you can vote for feature requests in our User Voice forum (as well as submit new ideas).
    Here are a couple of links to do just that:

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have at the moment.

Is there anything else I can help you with ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Aindreas
    Participant

One little unrelated question Geoff, if you dont mind:

What timezone do you work in? Im guessing youre working in the US, but there is a difference between east and west coast, and this would help me a little in planning my replies and so forth.

Thank you for all your help!
    Kind Regards,
    Aindreas

Geoff B.

Good evening Aindreas,

I actually work from the east coast, but mainly on the night shift (although this can vary depending on the day).

The good news is that whatever time I end up working, you should get an answer to your questions within 24 hours (except on weekends). In fact, this is what our support terms and conditions offer you 🙂

So in short, please feel free to send your questions at whatever time is more convenient for you.
    You can rest assured to always get a response.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Excel friendly export options’ is closed to new replies.