Export callendar to .CSV or excell file

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Export callendar to .CSV or excell file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pieter Ferreira

Hi guys i would like users to be able to export the calendar as a csv file or into perhaps xls file, is this possible?

Ronald
    Participant

Hi Pieter,

It is definitely possible to export events and there are several ways to go about it.  Several people have suggested using the default WordPress Export tool (Tools > Export), and there are also several plugins that work as well (though I have not tried them myself) like WP CSV Exporter.

If you are trying to get the events into another calendar, here is a nifty article explaining how that is done.

Let me know if this answers your question!

Ron

Pieter Ferreira

Hi Ron, thank you very much, although this has given me insight to another issue i was facing, what im after is the ability to allow the front end user to be able to download the calendar to a csv or xls file, similar to the .ics option that is already there, users would want to expert the calendar and print it out.

Ronald
    Participant

Pieter,

As far as I am aware, for users that are not logged in, it is possible to export to calendars, but to export to csv is not yet available.  If this is something you would like, I would suggest you post it in our feature request suggestion forums because it would be interesting to see how many other users would like to see this implemented.

Thanks!

Ron

Pieter Ferreira

Thank you i have done this and i will wait and see. Thank you again

Ronald
    Participant

Great Pieter!

It was a pleasure.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Export callendar to .CSV or excell file’ is closed to new replies.